Coming up: IPS-20, the 20th International Conference on Conversion and Storage of Solar Energy
The conference will take place July 27 - August 1, 2014 in Berlin.
Registration is open until July 14, 2014.
- Solar water splitting and CO2 conversion
- Molecular and biomimetic artificial photosynthesis
- Hybrid organic/inorganic perovskite solar cells
- Dye sensitized solar cells
- Organic polymers and quantum dots solar cells
- Photocatalysis and environmental chemistry
- Photoelectrochemistry and new materials
- Photoinduced electron transfer
- Photochemical reactor and device engineering
Michael Grätzel (EPFL, Switzerland), Nate Lewis (Caltech / JCAP, USA), Robert Schlögl (Fritz-Haber-Inst. Berlin, Germany), John Turner (NREL, USA), Anders Hagfeldt (Uppsala Univ., Sweden), Wolfgang Schuhmann (Ruhr Univ. Bochum, Germany), Leif Hammarström (Uppsala Univ., Sweden), Ib Chorkendorff (DTU Denmark), Nam-Gyu Park (Sungkyunkwan Univ., S-Korea), David Cahen (Weizmann Inst., Israel), Wonyong Choi (Postech, S-Korea), Leone Spiccia (Monash Univ., Australia), Osamu Ishitani (Tokyo Inst. of Technol., Japan), Avner Rothschild (Technion, Israel)
New: Workshop on Synchrotron Techniques for Photochemical Energy Conversion
This tutorial workshop will be held on Sunday 27 July from 11:00 – 15:45 at the BESSY-II synchrotron in Berlin-Adlershof, and is free for registered IPS-20 participants. For more information on the workshop and how to register, click here.
More info and conference program here.